Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Patrick Talks With Angie!

Patrick and Angie made an agreement, when she was still able to think clearly, that they would
try communicating using the chart and pendulum (or maybe not using them).  Here is the first
Patrick talks with Angie:


Patrick has a strong connection with Source and asks-


Pat:  Is it possible to speak with Angie today?


Source:  Yes


Pat:  Can you hear me sweetheart?


Angie:  Yes


Pat:  We agreed to do this, I only have one question--where did you go to?


Angie:  I am right here.  I can go anywhere, I only have to think of where and when I want to be
and I am there.  I have met many loved ones on both sides of our family. I have spent much
time with your twin sister, she is amazing and just like you.  She has been watching over you
since the day you were both born. She is your guardian angel. I can now watch over our
children and grandchildren and protect them and guide them.  They are a choice generation
and have been held back to come forth at this time to accomplish wondrous things. They may
be only young at this moment, but they have been prepared since before time to accomplish
this work.  I shall always be with you. Remember that we can never be truly parted. Our
separation is only temporary. You must return to helping people. There are many who seek
the TRUTH. They can find it with your help. Take the time you need, then return to what you
love doing.  I shall be able to assist you, so all you need to do is, once again, put down your
pendulum and simply ASK ANGIE! Finish

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! This is amazing and Patrick saw it! He is very happy about that!

    ReplyDelete