Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Final Message From Patrick Before Deleting His Channel


Transcribed exactly as posted on Patrick's youtube channel:

Hello friends now is a very difficult time for me personally, I am having to prepare to lose the

love of my life I know it is only temporary but that does not stop my  heart from breaking, I have
decided to delete this youtube channel along with my funnygrandad email account , all of my
videos have been uploaded to a new channel called “The Garratt's Legacy” I (I shall put the link
in the description box) I have been included in all the decisions that have brought this about
and by my choice I do not have any sign in details for this new channel. And shall not be
appearing on this channel, there are going to be new videos added which I am excited about
and look forward to watching, at the moment I am very, very tired and am going to take time for
myself from the very beginning I have always encouraged you to do what I do for yourselves
and I know a lot of you are doing so with great success and this pleases me beyond words
but I consider my biggest legacy is teaching you that we can talk with the planets I have told
Wayne that I am not opposed to a return to “Talking With the Planets” I do not know if it will
happen or if so when all I know is I cannot do so yet.  I shall allow a couple of days for this
video to be watched maybe until the weekend then I shall delete this channel and you will
only find my videos on the new channel it has been a pleasure working with you all goodbye
for now my friends please remember live in the moment do not live in fear and live with love,
I leave you with my love always and forever, Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment